"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief... and unspeakable love.” - Washington Irving




Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December

My Dear Baby Marcus,

The Christmas season is here, my love. As December 25 nears I continue to yearn for you, my baby. My arms ache to cradle you, my heart overflows with love.

Mama is feeling so much better, don't you worry about me. I am sure you know that for I talk to you everyday. Though on days like this I cannot help but express how I miss you so my baby Marcus. I picture you sometimes as you would be 9 months old now. Cute and cuddly with chubby cheeks and a very handsome face.

However, I know you are with God so I am at peace. I have a visual image of you being cradled by Jesus Christ, happy and cooing. Every time I picture that I feel a smile on my face.

Baby, you will forever be in Mama's heart. I feel your love each and every day. As Christmas nears, though I miss you so, you are here with me spending the season each second with Mama. Because you are always in Mama's mind and in Mama's heart.

Mama loves baby Marcus very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment