"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief... and unspeakable love.” - Washington Irving




Friday, September 09, 2011

Circa 2010 (October 3): Our One-Month Retreat Vacation


From Mama Jet's private blog. An entry.


---------------------------

DAY 14: MY SECOND CHANCE ON LIFE

My second life.

I am overwhelmed!

Life is flowing through me now and I am glowing from deep within.

God just blessed me with true enlightenment.

I never expected this blessing to come in such an unexpected way. I was just about to feed our puppy girl her late lunch when God showered me with His true and favorable love!

What I am experiencing now is more emotional and spiritual rather than logical. The reason why I do not dare force it into words. I am letting my emotions flow. I am feeling every bit of His love and blessings that it overcomes my whole being.

Thank you my God! You are an immeasurable God and Your love and favor overflows! I am overwhelmed! Your love overflows!

I can’t stop closing my eyes and just feel and breathe in this most amazing feeling God can ever bless any of His children with. Thank you God!

You have blessed me with this wonderful and privileged vacation retreat to heal my heart and my soul. This beautiful place that we stay in to make each day of our retreat as comfortable as possible, more than anyone could ask for. With attentive and caring staff at our beck and call. A retreat place located in this quiet and secluded area of the island… on top of a beautiful mountain. Peaceful rain and its gentle, cool breeze. Thank you God. Thank you for Your immeasurable love and favor!


This has been my hope to accomplish on this personal retreat of ours. God granted me with His immeasurable favor… two weeks into our vacation. What an amazing feat!

Peace of mind. Deep peace within in my heart, my soul, my spirit, my God. Thank you God. I have found what I have been praying for. I am so privileged. I live a very blessed life. I feel so special. My God is my fortress.

This is a beautiful life.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I am thirsty for more love and favor from God.

One of the greatest gifts God can bless one with… peace. I am at peace.

Thank you.

The song Unwritten was playing while God shined his enlightenment on me.
“Today is where your book begins… the rest is still unwritten.
I break tradition, sometimes my tries are outside the lines. 
We’ve been conditioned to not mistakes, but I can’t live that way.
Staring at a blank page before you…
Reaching, for something in the distance, so close you can almost taste it. 
Release your inhibitions.”

No comments:

Post a Comment