"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief... and unspeakable love.” - Washington Irving




Monday, June 21, 2010

To Papa on Father's Day... From Marcus Baby

Dear Papa Jhon,

I have been thinking for weeks on something special to do for your very first Father's Day. How can I top the special poem, gorgeous flowers, and delectable cake you gave me on my day? We both know that nothing 'just material' will be suffice. I had to be creative.

I hope you liked the animated journal made speaking from the thoughts and words of our little Marcus. I spoke to our baby the whole time, and asked him to help me write the words he would have told you.

I know how special our 7 months together is to you Papa. These memories we have of our baby Marcus is treasured. And I knew Marcus wanted to tell you too how much love he felt during our pregnancy.

We love you very much Papa... me, baby Marcus, and Lola. We are very blessed to have you taking care of us and loving us. Thank you for spoiling us rotten.

Jhon, you are my best friend, you are my life. You know how much I love you...

Happy Father's Day! Love love love!

To Papa on Father's Day... From Marcus Baby




No comments:

Post a Comment